November 4, 2016

Individual Disco mixed by MeGuRoDoRli




-Track List-

Eve / me N my
Marilyn Manson / The Beautiful People
Kanye West / Black Skinhead
Aril Brikha / Groove la chord
The Chemical Brothers / 'Go' (feat. Q-Tip "Claude Von Stroke Remix")
J.J. Fad / Supersonic
Keni Burke / Changes
Michael Jackson / PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
Tuxedo / Do It
Les Loups ft. Cybil / Colourblind
Vee / I Got Rhythm
Justin Timberlake / Don't Hold The Wall
Maxwell / All The Ways Love Can Feel
Alicia Keys / In Common
Blood Orange / Best to You
Phoenix / Too Young
Breakbot / Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane)
Daft Punk / Digital Love
Daft Punk  / Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers)
The Foreign Exchange / So What If It Is
Anderson Paak / Am I Wrong (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
N*E*R*D / Things Are Getting Better
The Internet /  Dontcha
Change / The Glow Of Love
BB&Q Band / Dreamer (Shep's Dub Mix)
Carly Rae Jepsen / Emotion
Miami Horror / Real Slow
Mac Miller / Soulmate (feat. Dam-Funk)